This I Love Monday is simply to highlight some simply fabulous things.
1) I love Vera. Look at this Paprika?! Is it not grand? I do believe that this is the first orange thing that I have ever ever ever loved.
2) I love Harvey. Early this morning (like something ridiculous like 4:00 am), Harvey just HAD to go out. As in, dancing around on me and accepting no rawhide or treat bribery to go back to sleep or just lay still, SO he got to go out. I let him out without his leash on and he ran wild. I mean W I L D. He sniffed all the Halloween decorations, ran circles, licked the sleeping neighbor’s cat, went potty, and everything else a doggy can do. Anyway, he is almost at the end of our block when I stooped down and whistled. Little Harvey spun around and high tailed it back to me and jumped up on my leg. Such a good listener and great dog. Harvey brings so much joy to me 🙂
3) This etsy store, chocolatecakejewelry, also crossed my path. Is this not the greatest jewelry?
4) I love these shower disc thingies that dissolve in the bottom of the shower and let you breathe. Love love love them right now.
5) I also love that it is getting cold outside. I could see my breath when I took Harvey for a walk this morning. Hopefully we will be seeing some snow before too long!!
because we loooove snow
and we love movies that you watch when it snows
The Family Stone
It’s A Wonderful Life
and last, but not least, The Grinch that Stole Christmas