lots going on over here.
+ worked four days this week! yay!
– next weeks schedule is CRAZY!!!
+ Michelle and Ozzie are coming for dinner next week 🙂 It has been a long time since Adam and I have had friends over!!
– Mom’s Christmas gift may not be ready in time
+ My sister will be in our great commonwealth this week! She flies in on Tuesday
– I won’t get to see her too much 😦
+ She and her new bf (Mr. Ben Berlin- awesome name, no?) will be staying at our house for about 20 hours!!
+ Harvey gets to meet his Aunt Morgan!
– Martha Jefferson Hospital made a simple billing mistake and it is taking H O U R S of tedious work to fix it
+ Customers have been in super great moods recently
– My car needs nursing
+ we are getting out of Waynesboro this week!!!
– ‘Tis the season for drama and I don’t like it.
+ We are meeting up with JMitch for dinner on Saturday and I am SUPER excited!! Love her!
– Money seems to be going out more than coming in. hmmm. hate that.
+ I get to make 2 cheese balls and 2 carrot cakes next week. Very excited. Cooking is relaxing to me this time of year
– There are only 24 hours in a day. That’s a total bummer.
How about you?